BlackHawk Helicopter Model
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Features: Diecast
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Scale: 1:72
- New with package
- Scale：1/72 plastic finished and painted model,ready
- Model Size：length 11'' ; wingspan 9‘’
- Feature：Sand hawk painting
- The Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter manufactured by Sikorsky Aircraft. Sikorsky submitted the S-70 design for the United States Army's Utility Tactical Transport Aircraft System (UTTAS(7015) competition in 1972. The Army designated the prototype as the YUH-60A and selected the Black Hawk as the winner of the program in 1976, after a fly-off competition with the Boeing Vertol YUH-61.
- This is NOT A KID’S TOY..ONLY SUITABLE FOR AGE 14+
- Free shipping