Personal Beehive Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Have your own Bee Hive never been easier with this super cool and easy honey on tap automatic beehive.
- Made from High Quality Wood
- Size: Please see marked pictures
- Easy & Quick DIY, Comes with instruction and there are many online videos on Youtube, showing the steps of how and what
- Set it up and Turn the Flow Key and watch as pure, fresh honey flows right out of the hive and into your jar.
- No mess, no fuss, no heavy lifting, and no expensive processing equipment.much easier for the beekeeper and so much easier on the bees.
- There is a Clear end-frame view, so you can see when the honey is ready without opening up the hive. The extraction process is so gentle, the bees barely notice it.
- This innovative Bee House makes the extraction process far less stressful for the bees and so much easier for everyone
- Two simple cutouts in one end of the super allow access for honey collection and end frame observation.
- The frame consists of partly formed honeycomb cells.
- The bees complete the comb with their wax then fill the cells with honey, before finally capping the cells.
- Inside the honeycomb the cells have now split and turned into channels for the honey to flow down.
- The bees remain undisturbed on the surface of the comb. If there does happen to be a bee down an empty cell it wont get injured as there is enough space between the comb walls.
- This Product is also great for educating people about the importance of bees, and empowering beekeepers both old and new to make a positive change to help protect these important little creatures as much as we can. Bees are tiny environmental champions! They are responsible for the pollination of 30 percent of the world's crops and up to 90 percent of our wild plants.
- Ideal Product to start your beekeeping hobby
- Keeping bees is such a joyful and rewarding pastime. It gives you the opportunity to observe the interconnectedness of life, to appreciate the changing seasons in a new way, and to play an active role in contributing to the health of your environment.
- As you get to know your bees, you’ll discover many fascinating aspects of their behaviour. You’ll start to notice little things like how they communicate with each other, the way they construct honeycomb, and which plants are in flower throughout the year. Plus, of course, there’s also the sweetness of having honey to share with your family and neighbours!
- To be proactive about keeping your bees happy and healthy, you'll need to open the hive and inspect the brood box at certain points throughout the year.
- This is one of the most enjoyable aspects of beekeeping. As the Flow Hive drastically reduces the effort required for honey harvesting, you'll have more time to observe and care for your bees.
- It’s so much easier for the beekeeper and so much gentler on the bees.
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Help us to Save the Bees! We will Donate 5% from your order on your behalf to a top Bee protection Organisations